Tuesday, October 21, 2008

John Hodgman Sucks

I really loved all his spots on the Daily Show, and his anecdote about someone being starstruck by him was also memorable, but then someone over at boing boing started to take an interest in him and the loose gravel gave way. They made a video of him talking about his book. I can only imagine the appeal is exclusive to those who are into mediocre humor which appeals only to them. An insular group who will insist I "just don't get it". A variant on your drama geeks who incessantly quote Monty Python's Holy Grail, his fans.

Mole men. I get it. Hi-larious.

Now he's back on the Daily Show, promoting his book, and he sucks.

2 comments:

PDgirl said...

This blog is amazing. I love it.

David Klausa said...

His podcast is unbearable, humorless drudgery.