Monday, September 29, 2008

Heroes Season 3 Ep 2 Sucks

Minute 11, which considering Tivo grabbed an extra 5 at the head means I'm only one tenth of the way into this drivel, but two things I forgot to mention last time need saying:

1: There's ANOTHER guy who can paint the future. All he paints so far is the earth blowing up, but still. Can't he write the future, make videos that contain the future, pee in puddles that are future shaped? Sure it was a cool ability in season 1, but all this time travel you can't change the future cos I painted it only you totally can bull is exhausting.

2: blue fire man. Never has fire been more unconvincingly thrown than by this man. Shamed (heavily I might add) by the Nickelodeon cartoon "Avatar: The Last Airbender". I'm having a hard time coming up with a picturesque analogy for this other than to say it looks like the actor is embarrassed that he has to throw fire.


subnotes:
Painting Man's Paintings. WTF. He trips out and does them with his hands. But they don't look like he does them with his hands. They look like someone's deviant art page. "Hey, come check out my cool drawings of Batman giving handjobs."

Awesome. Seriously.

No comments: